About Me

My photo
My life, my story. hope u all like it..xD

Thursday, January 7, 2010

listen to me dun leave

Don´t Leave, come back once again
I can´t let you go like this
Never say goodbye, You won't make me cry, I only wait for you

That gaze of yours looking at me, losing you I´m really stupid
I even pulled Cupid´s arrow out from my heart
I´m really foolish, I couldn´t swallow my useless pride
Like a fool without feelings, I refused to talk and I send you off

Leaving like this, how to go on everyday?
Still this breakup is so suddenly to me
In the end my lips can´t help calling out your name
Like a fool, even today I can´t stop drinking
It´s so hard, if you´re like this too, come back
Please hold me

You act like bad girl but to me you are just like an angel
Just you my baby, but in heartbreaking sorrow we cry
Watching the phone all day long, wishing the heavens see my heart
This breakup is still awful, want you back,
It´s Time To Love

In the end I can´t let you go like this
Where are you?? I´m still here, come back

Even though I love you, I can´t love you
Even though I hate you, I can´t forget you
What´s left for me are only tears
I can´t live without your love
Don´t Leave, come back once again
I can´t let you go like this
Never say goodbye, You won't make me cry,
I only wait for you

No comments:

Post a Comment